Strategy Director | Washington, DC | 2014-Present
- Shaped clients’ digital identities and communications programs by defining their objectives, audiences, and marketing direction for organizations such as the Smithsonian, United Way, and World Wildlife Fund, which resulted in over $1,150,000 in additional project or retainer client work.
- Developed the strategic framework and creative foundation for Howard University’s alumni giving program, which increased fundraising revenue by 71% year-over-year.
- Promoted from Senior Strategist to Strategy Director in 2016.
Senior Brand Strategist | Washington, DC | 2013-2014
- Managed the department responsible for pitching, planning, and executing brand strategy, creative briefs, and marketing campaigns for clients in commercial, government, and nonprofit sectors.
- Led brand relaunch and website redesign teams that achieved client goals and agency growth objectives, including the acquisition of over $200,000 of additional business.
- Conceived, wrote, and produced internal media campaigns, which increased website traffic by 75%.
Founder and Organizer | University Park, PA | 2011-2012
- Motivated over 300,000 people to participate in grassroots child abuse awareness movement, raising over $150,000 for related charities.
- Managed traditional and social media, which received approximately 18,000 earned media mentions and increased Facebook page growth by 3 users per second.
MBA Scholar and Team Lead | University Park, PA | 2011-2013
- Analyzed NPS data to categorize lagging product segments and customers that resulted in potential sales increases of over $1,000,000.
- Crafted research-based diesel pricing models and evaluated the natural gas market to shape future purchasing decisions and significantly decrease shipping and production costs.
Creative Content Producer | New York, NY | 2008-2011
- Produced digital and broadcast advertisements with budgets up to $1,000,000 for clients such as General Mills, Nikon, MasterCard, and Verizon Wireless that garnered numerous awards including a Cannes Lion.
- Gained over 1,000,000 Facebook likes for Kohl’s through the second-highest banner conversion rates in AOL history.
- Developed Nikon’s inaugural Wired iPad campaign, which was selected to be positioned first inside the magazine’s digital edition.
- Managed brand positioning, interactive content, press, and logistics for Ride with the 40’s motorcyclists, support staff, and media crew as the campaign traveled through 11 cities in honor of 9/11’s Flight 93.